WKU Food Pantry
About the WKU Food Pantry:
The Office of Sustainability offers nonperishable food items, fresh vegetables (when in season), and limited toiletries to all WKU students, faculty and staff. No proof of need is necessary. Simply bring your WKU ID and you will complete a simple online form in our office each time you visit.
Location: 503 Regents Ave.
Summer 2018 hours of operation:
Monday - Thursday: 9 am - 4 pm
Friday: 9 am - noon
How to Donate:
The Office of Sustainability welcomes donations during hours of operation. Click HERE to find a list of the most needed items in the WKU Food Pantry.
The top items on the Food Pantry need list are:
- Canned chicken in water
- Dried whole grains such as rice and pasta
- Dried or canned fruit and 100% juices
- Whole grain cereals and granola bars
- peanut butter and jelly
- Hearty soups and canned pastas
For more information:
Call us at: 270.745.2508
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Local Summer Food Assistance Programs:
- For Bowling Green’s city schools, breakfast will be served at 7:30 a.m. Monday through Friday at Dishman-McGinnis and Parker-Bennett-Curry Elementary schools starting Monday. Lunch will be served at 11:30 a.m. at both locations, as well as at the Bowling Green Independent School District Professional Development and Learning Center (the old Dishman-McGinnis school).
- County schools will host their programs at Warren Elementary and Natcher Elementary schools starting Monday where breakfast and lunch at both schools will be served at 7:45 a.m. and 11 a.m.
Food Pantry visitor form (Spanish).