- Kelly Thompson Hall 2032 and 2035
- Dr. Vladimir Dobrokhotov, Biophysics Laboratory Director
- Julie Scott, Laboratory Manager
These general purpose laboratories serve students who take the introductory algebra-based biophysics courses:
- PHYS 232 - Laboratory for Physics & Biophysics I
- PHYS 233 - Laboratory for Physics & Biophysics II
These courses comprise a full-year seqeuence for students of the life sciences, covering the topics of mechanics, heat and thermodynamics, properties of matter, waves, sound, electricity, magnetism and optics.
Emphasis is on an understanding of the physical principles operative in biological systems and on the application of physical methods in biology and medicine.