Support WKU Physics & Astronomy
Alumni contributions to the Department of Physics and Astronomy will go a long way to ensuring that we have sufficient laboratory equipment and scholarship support for our students. Your help is needed more than ever as budgets remain extremely limited.
When you receive a call from our students, or whenever the spirit moves you, please consider making a contribution to the Department and to the University. Be sure to specify that the money be designated for use by the Department of Physics and Astronomy.
Donations can be specified to be used for laboratory or instructional equipment use or for any one of our departmental scholarship funds listed below:
- Paul B Campbell Scholarship Fund
- George C. Moore Physics Scholarship Fund
- George V. and Sadie Skiles Page Scholarship Fund
- Department of Physics and Astronomy Scholarship Fund
- Marvin W Russell and Robert S. Hall Scholarship Fund
- Madole Family Scholarship Fund
- Randall Harper Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Doug Humphrey Award for Outstanding Service in Physics and Astronomy
Our profound thanks to our contributing alumni.
Give to WKU Physics and Astronomy
For information on how to contribute please contact:
Dr. Mike Carini, Head
Department of Physics and Astronomy
Western Kentucky University
1906 College Heights Blvd.
Bowling Green, KY 42101-1077
A community of faculty, staff, and students engaged in better understanding the physical world.
Some of the links on this page may require additional software to view.