HSS Program - Research
Students are engaged into Homeland Security related research projects in multidisciplinary settings. These activities are carried out in the following WKU research centers:
- Applied Physics Institute
- Cyber Defense Laboratory
- Biotechnology Center
- Advanced Materials Institute
- NOVA Center
The research projects and thesis research can be performed in national laboratories, federal and state agencies, and companies operating in Homeland Security sector.
Students are expected to present results of their research at professional meetings and publish articles in a peer-reviewed journals and conference proceedings.
- Graduate student research
- Graduate student conference and research travel
- WKU Office of Sponsored Programs