Football Game Event Parking
- Friday, September 24th, 2021
On Saturday, September 25th, the WKU Hilltoppers will play the Indiana Hoosiers at home with a 7PM kick-off! Several parking lots will be reserved for event parking and road closures will occur before game time.
See the 2021 Football Tailgating Map for tailgating locations, shuttle service, disability parking, reserved parking, and road closing information.
Tailgating and Pre-Game Activities
- Tailgating areas are open from 8:00AM – 6:30PM.
- Student Tailgating areas are open on the lower South Lawn from 3:00PM – 6:30PM.
- Topper Town opens at 4:30 PM on the upper South Lawn.
- Topper Walk begins at 5:00 PM at Parking Structure 1.
Public Parking with Complementary Shuttle Service (Indiana Football Game Park and Ride Map)
- Free event parking with shuttle service is available in Creason Lot (Lot A / Disability Parking), Parking Structure 3 (Lot A), Russellville Rd West Lot (Lot B), Adams Street Lot (Lot C), Kentucky Street Lot (Lot D), and the Alumni Square Garage (Lot E), University Blvd (Lot F), Chestnut Street South (Lot G).
- Topper Transit will provide complementary shuttle service on campus beginning at 5:00 PM on two different routes. Service is suspended after kick-off and resumes at half-time until approximately 11 PM. All Topper Transit buses are equipped to provide ADA service.
Disability and RV Parking
- Disability parking is available in Creason Lot beginning at 8:00 AM Saturday. Complementary shuttle service begins at 4:00 PM.
- Reserved RV parking is available in the South Lawn Lot and the Service Supply Lot beginning 6:00 PM Friday. Public RV parking is available in the overflow section of the Creason Lot (next to Parking Structure 3) on a first come, first served basis after 6:00 PM Friday. Driving lanes must remain open at all times.
Reserved Parking (See Reserved Parking Map)
- SUPPORT PARKING LOTS are reserved beginning Friday, September 24th at 4:30PM and must be cleared by 6PM.
- EVENT PARKING LOTS are reserved beginning at 6AM Saturday, September 25th and must be cleared by 7AM.
Road Closings and Pick-ups & Drop-offs
- Avenue of Champions will close at 3PM. Only authorized event traffic and University service vehicles will be allowed through.
- While these roads are closed, please use Regents Ave or Minton Circle for pick-ups and drop-offs. Do not block traffic.
- WKU and Bowling Green Police will begin directing event traffic away from campus late in the game as needed.