Campus Parking Aug 10-23
- Author: Wednesday, August 5th, 2020
To accommodate campus move-in activities and prepare for the start of the Fall 2020 semester, the following Move In Parking Plan (Move-In Parking Map) will be in effect from Monday, August 10th to Sunday, August 23rd, 2020. See Campus Move-In Video.
- Parking lots closest to residence halls are unloading zones with a 60-minute time limit. These lots include:
- Minton Lot (H2)
- Minton Circle
- Poland Lot and Avenue of Champions (H4)
- Barnes Lot
- McCormack Lot
- McLean Service Drive
- Normal Street meters
- College Heights Blvd Lot
- Pioneer Service Drive
- Kentucky Museum meters
- Pearce Ford Tower Loop
- The surface lot next to Parking Structure 3 to include the overhang
- The Heat Plant Tailgating Area will be available for loading/unloading, 60-minute parking.
- Free parking is available in all remaining housing and commuter zones, including Parking Structure 2 and Parking Structure 3.
- As always, faculty/staff permit zones, disability parking, and safety violations will be enforced.
On days in which large groups of people are moving in, such M.A.S.T.E.R. Plan, personnel will be present for “unload and go” operations. 60-minute unloading zones will be located near residence halls. Vehicles must relocate to alternate parking after unloading.
On Sunday, August 23rd, permit holders displaced by move-in operations will be allowed back in their permit zone beginning at 3PM and permit enforcement of Housing zones will begin at 4:30PM.
If you have any questions, please contact PTS at 270-745-2361 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your cooperation as we welcome students back to campus for the new year!
Parking & Transportation Services