WKU honors students from six area counties at luncheon
- Mahurin Honors College
- Thursday, September 19th, 2019
The Mahurin Honors College at WKU honored 62 students from nine high schools in the local area for their academic achievements.
The following students from six surrounding counties were honored Sept. 18 at WKU’s Knicely Conference Center:
- Allen County-Scottsville High School: Bryson Bonds, Olivia Brown, Ella Burch, Allie Byrn, Katelyn Carver, Giovanni Del Valle, Samuel Del Valle, Robin Gegen, Kaylee Langman, Abi Penick, Owen Stamper (View photo)
- Barren County High School: Kayleigh Byrd, Madison High, Nathan Hood, Luke Lyons, Kaitlyn Martin, Tres Matthews, Alexis Mcfarland, Savannah Moon, Caitlyn Nunn (View photo)
- Butler County High School: Annie Locke, Camryn Newland (View photo)
- Caverna High School: McKeeya Faulkner (View photo)
- Edmonson County High School: Lauren Ballance, Brooklyn Bean, Rachel Cowles, Madison Harrison, Gabriel Lindsey, Luke Meredith, Elijah Pedigo, Emma Rose Vincent (View photo)
- Franklin-Simpson High School: Abby Bills, Hannah Cole, Hunter Graves, Meadow Hall, Deacon Knievel, Meredith Raby, Haley Smith (View photo)
- Glasgow High School: Juliana Bastien, Emily Campbell, Saba Mir, Ryan Potts, Dru Smith (View photo)
- Logan County High School: Mollianne Crawford, Caroline Davenport, Jaden Hayes, Elijah Hopkins, Mary Mayhugh, John Dillon Monroe, Micah Page, Briley Robinson, Brittany Runyon, Lucas Taylor, Justyce Warden, Gracie Wharton, Addie White, Parker White (View photo)
- Russellville High School: Robert Skipworth, Benjamin Slack, My Tran, Brandy West (View photo)
Upcoming Scholars Luncheons
The Six-County Luncheon was the fourth of six recognition events WKU will conduct this fall. Here’s the list of other events:
- Sept. 23: Owensboro Honors Luncheon at 11:30 a.m. at the Owensboro Convention Center, 501 W. Second St., Owensboro.
- Oct. 15: Nashville Area Honors Luncheon at 11:30 a.m. at the Brentwood Country Club, 5123 Country Club Drive, Brentwood, Tennessee.
Contact: Campus and Community Events, (270) 745-2497