Join our Team!
Full-time custodial, grounds and management positions are contracted through Sodexo. Facilities Management is always looking to grow it's team of dedicated Environmental Service Attendants and Grounds Crew Attendants.
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid vacation days and sick time
- Health Insurance and Life Insurance plans available
Find open, hourly positions at WKU through Sodexo here.
View open Sodexo positions across the country here.
Students can view open student worker positions on Handshake! Facilities Management hires student workers to assist with several different service areas including Grounds, Resource Conservation and Office Administration.
Why Work for Facilities Management?
Facilities Management provides student workers with insight into the vital custodial, grounds, waste management, and maintenance industry. Every building in the world must be cleaned and maintained. Working for Facilities Management gives you the opportunity to build your resumé while earning a paycheck. Additional benefits include....
- Eligibility to recieve a $1,000 scholarship.
- Generous work hours and flexible scheduling.
- Opportunities to pursue special projects.
- Additional professional development opportunities.
View all open WKU student worker positions here.