Winter Weather Response Plan
(Pedestrian Snow Routes)
- Fiscal Services Department (DFM support staff)
- Building Services Department (Housekeeping and Pest Control)
- Campus Services Department (Grounds,Recycling and Surplus)
- Housing and Residence Life Department (Housekeeping and Maintenance)
- Plant Operations Department (Enegery Mgt, HVAC and Steam Plant )
- Maintenance Services Department (Electronics, 4 Area Teams,DFM Transportation and Central Teams)
- Training and Professional Development
View our pictures: DFM in Action
Guided by our shared values, each one of us is fully empowered to consistently exceed the expectations of the university to insure a safe, clean and stimulating learning, working and living environment for all involved. To this end, we will provide the most efficient and effective routine and preventative maintenance services needed to support the educational goals of WKU.
These services are directed toward the pursuit of sustainability in the maintenance and operation of all facilities.
Facilities Management's vision is to achieve customer satisfaction and employee excellence. We value accountability, communication, sustainability, cooperation, education, fairness and trust.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,