Depart time: May 4 @ 9:00AM
Return time: May 4 @ 3:00PM
Drive time: 45 minutes
Included: Trip guidance, transportation, and fun outdoor opportunities!
Cost: Students $10 | Guest $15
Pre-Trip Meeting: Tuesday, April 30 @ 8:00pm
Enjoy the sights and sounds of one of the many Mammoth Cave hiking trails and rejuvenate your mind before your final exams with a beautiful hike in Mammoth Cave National Park. On this beginner level day hike, you will witness the diverse eco system of this National Park as your clear your mind before you fill back up with pages of notes for finals.
ORAC will provide transportation and trip leaders for this trip! All you have to worry about is packing a day pack with yummy snacks and a water bottle!
Tentative Trip Itinerary
Saturday, May 4th:
- Depart from the Preston Center early A.M
- Drive to Mammoth Cave National Park
- Hike a short amount on the trails
- Stop for a snack of two
- Hike some more
- Return to the Preston Center
REGISTER ONLINE TODAY!
Follow the instructions below
1. Go to https://online.spectrumng.net/wku (it will open a new window!)
2. Click "Do not have login" (you will need to make an account!)
3. Enter your 800# (or 500# if a Preston Only Member) for the Member Number (even if you do not have a current membership!)
4. Choose a username and password for your online account with us.
5. Once you have an account set up, click the Home Icon in the top left (the picture, not the actual home letters)
6. Click on Program Registration in the middle of the page!
7. Select ‘ORAC’
8. Select the trip you want!
9. Add to Cart
10. Continue to Cart
11. This should take you to the Payment Summary Screen. Enter your payment info and hit Submit Payment.
12. BAMM You're registered for a trip!