Depart: February 23 @ 8:00 AM
Return: February 24th @ 5:00 PM
Drive time: 3 hours
Included: Travel, permits, and equipment
Cost: $40 Students | $50 Guest
Pre-Trip Meeting: Tuesday, February 19 @ 8:00pm
Join ORAC as we buddle up and explore Savage Gulf Natural Area! We'll hike around 6 miles total over our two days together. Along the way, we will see Laurel Falls, Ranger Falls, and Greeter Falls. Spend the weekend relaxing the wild with new friends!
REGISTER ONLINE TODAY!
Follow the instructions below
1. Go to https://online.spectrumng.net/wku (it will open a new window!)
2. Click "Do not have login" (you will need to make an account!)
3. Enter your 800# (or 500# if a Preston Only Member) for the Member Number (even if you do not have a current membership!)
4. Choose a username and password for your online account with us.
5. Once you have an account set up, click the Home Icon in the top left (the picture, not the actual home letters)
6. Click on Program Registration in the middle of the page!
7. Select ‘ORAC’
8. Select the trip you want!
9. Add to Cart
10. Continue to Cart
11. This should take you to the Payment Summary Screen. Enter your payment info and hit Submit Payment.
12. BAMM You're registered for a trip!