Time: All Day
Given the new course delivery plan for the university, the Office of Research & Creative Activity has decided to extend the Fall 2020 FUSE application deadline.
- Student Applications will now be due to mentors on Monday, March 30, 2020.
- Finalized applications, with completed student and faculty sections, should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, April 6, 2020.
We hope this new deadline will allow faculty and students to focus their efforts on curriculum needs during this transition. The new deadline will likely delay award notification possibly after Commencement. Please know we will make every effort to be as efficient as possible with award notifications.
This office is committed to ensuring the success of each FUSE awardee, so if you have any questions or concerns about this new timeline please email email@example.com. Please visit the following website to learn more about the program, and to obtain the application form and submission instructions: https://www.wku.edu/research/fuse.php.
- All Categories
- Campus Events
- Athletic Events
- WKU Ag Expo Center Events
- Board of Regents
- WKU Restaurant and Catering Group
- Student Activities / Organizations
- Summer Camp
- Van Meter Auditorium
- Elizabethtown - Fort Knox Campus
- Glasgow Campus
- Owensboro Campus
- WKU Off Campus Events
- Cultural Enhancement
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,