- Date: Tuesday, April 9th, 20192019-04-09
- Time: 6:30pm
- Location: DSU 3020DSU 3020
WKU hosts the screenings to increase community awareness of fly fishing, fly-fishing courses, workshops, trips, and promote the WKU Recreation Administration major. The proceeds from IF4 will help support the university’s fly-fishing programs.
“In addition to great films, our generous friends in the industry are stepping up to help provide cool items for auction items and door prizes. To date, Echo, Airflo, FlyFusion Magazine, Cabela’s, Temple Fork Outfitters, Syndicate Fly Fishing, Nat's Outdoor Sports, and NRS have either delivered or committed assistance for our event,” stated Poff. “We will continue to update our online list at http://bit.ly/if4-wku as items come in or are committed.”
- The Bowling Green screening will be held April 9th in WKU’s Downing Student Union Room 3020.
- The Louisville screening will be held March 29th at Village 8 Theatres, 4014 Dutchmans Lane, Louisville, KY.
- For both events, doors open and silent auction begins at 6:30pm. Films begin 7:00pm.
Discount tickets: Bowling Green screening discounts tickets are $10 at Anderson Marine in Old Hickory, TN and Nat's Outdoor Sports in Bowling Green. Louisville screening discount tickets are $10 at Orvis-Louisville and Quest Fly Shop.
Online tickets are $15 + $2 fee for advance purchase at http://flyfilmfest.com. Remaining tickets (if any) will be $20 at the door.
Information about the event, door prizes, silent auction items, is available at http://bit.ly/if4-wku.
For any additional questions, please contact Dr. Raymond Poff at (270) 745-2498 or email@example.com