* Eligibility: This application is for current WKU Department of Theatre & Dance majors
applying for the following scholarships: The Jerry E. Baker Dance Scholarship, The
Jerry E. Baker Theatre Scholarship, The Mrs. T.C. Cherry Scholarship, The O.V. Clark
Scholarship, The Colonel Oscar Payne Cleaver Scholarship, The James Brown Scholarship,
The D. Whitney Combs Scholarship, The Jackson Kesler Costuming Scholarship, The William
Leonard Scholarship, The Russell H. Miller Scholarship, The Dance Educators Scholarship,
The Joseph Levinoff Dance Scholarship, The Jeffrey Mildenstein Dance Scholarship,
The Doris Owens Dance Scholarship, and The Beverly Veenker Dance Scholarship. Academic
standing may be taken into consideration when making these awards. Theatre & Dance
majors who are currently enrolled as full time students are eligible to apply. Please
note, students who receive a scholarship will be expected to send letters of thanks
to our benefactors. In order to receive one of these scholarships you must have a
completed TopDollar application on file for the current year. Funds cannot be dispersed
without a TopDollar application on file. This is NOT the application form for the
Potter College Creative Arts Scholarship. (The Potter College Creative Arts Scholarship
is intended for incoming freshmen and requires a separate application as well as an
audition and/or interview prior to beginning WKU.)
* Do you have a second major?
* Have you ever previously received a Theatre & Dance department scholarship?
* Are you currently receiving a Potter College Creative Arts Scholarship?
* Are you currently receiving any additional scholarship(s)?
Name and Amount (per year if multi-year)
* Are you currently enrolled full time?
* Do you plan to enroll full time next fall?
* Do you plan to enroll full time next spring?
* Do you have a part-time job?
250 words or less
Some of the links on this page may require additional software to view.