Facebook Pixel iCAP Transfer Courses | Western Kentucky University

Transfer Courses

Credits earned at other regionally accredited American institutions of higher education may be transferred to Western Kentucky University and applied toward a degree. All credit is recorded in semester hours. Plus and minus grades will be recorded as the letter grade only. Students are responsible for sending official transcripts from previous institutions to the Transfer Center for coursework to be articulated. Copies will not be accepted.

Before a degree can be awarded at WKU, the following residency requirements must be met:

  1. Twenty-five percent of the coursework must be earned through instruction at WKU.
  2. At least 1/3 of the hours used in the major and minor must be earned through instruction at WKU.

For more information about how transfer work will be recorded, visit the Transfer Center's website at: www.wku.edu/transfer/.



Some of the links on this page may require additional software to view.

 Last Modified 1/14/19