Enrollment Verification and Letters of Good Standing Information
Enrollment Verification Information
Letter of Good Standing: You may obtain a Letter of Good Standing from the Office of the Registrar. Call 270-745-2675 or 270-745-3351.
Verification (Current and Future Terms)
- Log on to your Topnet account.
- Click on Student Services, Student Records, Enrollment Verification WKU (Current and Future)
- Select Term, Submit Term
- Display Enrollment Verification Report and Print or email.
Verification (Current or Previous Terms)
- Log on to your Topnet account
- Click on Student Services, Student Records, Enrollment Verification National Student Clearinghourse
- Go to Clearinghouse
- Obtain enrollment certificate
- Print your Official Enrollment Certificate. Select current enrollment or all enrollment.
- Print or email your official enrollment certificate.
*Our institution has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to as as our agent for all Enrollment Verifications. This option may be used for the current term when a watermark or seal is required. This option is unavailable for the Summer term and during the first three weeks of Fall and Spring terms.*
Good-Student Discounts: Print an Official WKU Grade Report for the most recently graded term. Return it with your form to your insurance company.
- Log on to Topnet
- Click on Student Services, Student Records, and Obtain Official Grade Report
- Display the Official Grade report and print
Note: Adobe Acrobat Reader must be on your computer to produce your verification. For any issues, email email@example.com.
The National Student Clearinghouse has added an exciting new online customer service tool for you: mystudentcenter.org is a free site that provides students, alumni and parents with easy-to-find answers to the most common questions about the Clearinghouse services offered by WKU.