Enrollment Verification and Letters of Good Standing Information
Enrollment Verification Information
Letter of Good Standing: You may obtain a Letter of Good Standing from the Office of the Registrar. Call 270-745-2675 or 270-745-2722.
Verification (Current and Future Terms)
- Log on to your Topnet account.
- Click on Student Services, Student Records, Enrollment Verification WKU (Current and Future)
- Select Term, Submit Term
- Display Enrollment Verification Report and Print.
Verification (Previous Terms)
- Log on to your Topnet account
- Click on Student Services, Student Records, Enrollment Verification National Student Clearinghourse for (Previous History)
- Go to Clearinghouse
- Under "Obtain an enrollment certificate", select all enrollment
- Select enrollment certificate
- Print your Official Enrollment Certificate
Submit to the recipient that requires verification of your enrollment at WKU.
Good-Student Discounts: Print an Official WKU Grade Report for the most recently graded term. Return it with your form to your insurance company.
- Log on to Topnet
- Click on Student Services, Student Records, and Obtain Official Grade Report
- Display the Official Grade report and print
Note: Adobe Acrobat Reader must be on your computer to produce your verification. For any issues, email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
The National Student Clearinghouse has added an exciting new online customer service tool for you: mystudentcenter.org is a free site that provides students, alumni and parents with easy-to-find answers to the most common questions about the Clearinghouse services offered by WKU.