Official WKU Transcripts
Official Transcript Request
Things to Note
Make sure your degree or final grades are posted by checking your WKU unofficial transcript before continuing. If information has not been updated, be sure to mark hold for grades and/or hold for degree.
Students requesting re-admission to the University, or WKU graduates applying to a WKU graduate program do not need to request an official transcript for admission purposes.
Your name appears on your transcript as it appears on your university record. Official transcripts include the university seal and the signature of the registrar.
Student academic records are classified as confidential and may be released only with the student's written authorization and signature, in accordance with the Public Information Act and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy act of 1974.
How Do I Order My Official Transcript?
To send your Official WKU transcript electronically via the National Student Clearinghouse, click the following button:
Ordering Your Official WKU Transcript by Mail or Fax
If you're unable to request your transcript electronically through the National Student Clearinghouse, please complete the following form and return to the Office of the Registrar for processing:
A signed request is required. If you are unable to view or print the form, provide a written request to include:
- WKU ID number
- Full name and any former names
- Date of birth
- Home address
- Daytime telephone number or email address
- Approximate dates of attendance at WKU
- Complete mailing address of where the transcript is to be mailed
- Number of copies requested
- Your signature
- A check or money order to cover the $10 per copy fee
- Make checks and money orders payable to Western Kentucky University.
- If you wish to pay with a debit or credit card, you must include the 16 digit card number along with the expiration date. We accept American Express, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.
- There is an additional charge for expedited shipping. Please see the form.
- If your transcript is sent directly to you, the envelope will state "Issued to Student; Void if Opened." This may not satisfy as an official transcript for some schools and agencies.
Requests should be sent to the following address
Office of the Registrar
Western Kentucky University
1906 College Heights Blvd., #11017
Bowling Green, KY 42101-1017
Ordering Your Official WKU Transcript in Person
To order your official WKU transcript in person, come to the Office of the Registrar, 2nd Floor, Potter Hall. The fee is $10 per copy. You may pay by cash, check, money order, credit, or debit card. Make checks and money orders payable to Western Kentucky University. If you are paying using a credit or debit card, American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted. A photo ID is required.
You may also drop off your transcript request form (above) to have a transcript mailed. The fee is $10 per copy payable by the methods listed above. If your transcript is sent directly to you, the envelope will state "Issued to Student; Void if Opened." This may not satisfy as an official transcript for some schools and agencies.