Office of the Registrar
Unofficial WKU Transcripts
- Students first enrolled summer 1990, and thereafter, may access their unofficial transcript on TopNet under Student Services > Student Records.
- Your WKU ID and PIN are required to access TopNet. Your WKU ID remains the same throughout your life.
- If you are uncertain of your WKU ID, go to TopNet.
- If this is your first time visiting TopNet, your PIN is set to the last six digits of your social security number. Call (270) 745-7000 for further assistance with PIN number.
- Students with any coursework prior to 1990 cannot access TopNet for this web service.
Questions regarding requests for unofficial transcripts for advising purposes may be directed to (270) 745-2722 or to email@example.com.
Questions regarding TopNet may be directed to Information Technology Services (ITS) at (270) 745-7000.
Example of Unofficial Transcript from TopNet:
|STUDENT ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPT|
This is not an official transcript. Courses which are in progress may also be included on this transcript.
INFORMATION FOR: WKU STUDENT
INSTITUTION CREDIT TRANSCRIPT TOTALS
|Major and Department:|
|***This is NOT an official transcript***|