Congratulations CITL Teaching Honorees!
- Tuesday, September 28th, 2021
It is my pleasure to announce the 2020/21 recipients of the CITL Teaching Honors Award. This recognition is based entirely upon student nominations and the winners have been selected by a panel of former Teaching Honors recipients. The selection committee had a very tough task given that there were 989 nominations. To read more about this year’s honorees, please visit CITL’s website.
The volume of nominations speaks to the fact that our students recognize our teaching community’s willingness to go above and beyond both in and out of the classroom. Teaching is a time- and labor-intensive endeavor in the best of circumstances and the fact that faculty empowered our students during a challenging period speaks volumes.
Please join me in congratulating this year’s honorees!
- Paul Fischer (Potter College of Arts & Letters, Department of History & Religion)
- Jay Gabbard (College of Health & Human Services, Department of Social Work)
- Wren Mills (College of Education & Behavioral Science, School of Leadership & Professional Studies)
- Kevin Owens (Gordon Ford College of Business, Department of Economics)
- Aaron Wichman (Ogden College of Science & Engineering, Department of Psychological Sciences)
Robert "Bud" Fischer
Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs