Big Red Restart Faculty and Staff Open Forum
- Author: Wednesday, July 29th, 2020
Dear Faculty and Staff:
I appreciate the tremendous work of our restart committees throughout the summer to research and develop robust plans to guide WKU’s reopening. And I appreciate the work our faculty and staff are doing to implement those plans across the institution. I know the details of this important work are substantial.
With just under four weeks left before we welcome our students back to campus and begin the fall semester, we want to ensure you have a broad understanding of the Big Red Restart and are fully equipped with the information you need. We would like to answer any lingering questions you may have during a Faculty and Staff Open Forum next week; details are below.
What: Big Red Restart Faculty and Staff Open Forum
When: Monday, August 3, 1:30pm – 2:30pm
Where: Zoom webinar; https://wku.zoom.us/j/99929981900. This will be an authenticated user session; detailed log-in instructions will be sent at a later time.
Questions: Submit questions ahead of time at: wku.edu/restart/restartquestions
Joining me on the panel are:
- Cheryl Stevens, Provost and Vice President of Academic Affairs
- Susan Howarth, Executive Vice President for Strategy, Operations and Finance
- Todd Stewart, Director of Athletics
- Bryan Russell, Chief Facilities Officer
- Ethan Logan, Vice President for Enrollment and Student Experience
- Mike Reagle, Assistant Vice President for Student Engagement and Executive Director for Housing and Dining
- Lynne Holland, Assistant Vice President for Student Life and Dean of Students
- David Oliver, Emergency Manager and Director of Environmental Health and Safety
Thank you for your commitment to WKU and to our students, for your flexibility, for your creativity, for your input and for your thoughtful planning. It’s critical that we all work through this important time together and support one another, as our WKU Family always does, to ensure a successful restart for our faculty, staff, students and communities.
We look forward to meeting with you next week. Go Tops!
Timothy C. Caboni