Housing Permit Online Sales Now Open
- Author: Wednesday, May 13th, 2020
If you are not a Housing student living on campus this fall, please disregard this message.
Housing permit sales are now open. You must have your housing assignment in order to purchase a permit. To order your 2020-2021 Housing parking permit online now, click HERE.
Due to precautions of the COVID19 pandemic, all permit sales are online only. Please choose to have your permit mailed. Pre-ordered permits will be mailed beginning mid-July.
View the Housing Parking Map to see housing permit options. Permits sales are limited and sold on a first come, first served basis. A wait list becomes available for each zone after that permit sells out. For more information and to view more Housing permit options, click HERE.
- A portion of Kentucky Street Lot will now be zoned Housing Premium H3.
- Chestnut Street South Lot is no longer zoned Housing.
- OZ (Overflow Zone) parking is being expanded in the Chestnut Street South Lot.
- The Barnes Lot will not be used for Housing parking in FY21.
Students may choose to have their parking permit charged to their student account if purchased by Friday, August 28, 2020.