Anthem COVID-19 Update
- Tuesday, June 15th, 2021
The WKU Health Plan will continue to:
- Waive any member cost-share (copay, coinsurance and deductibles) for the diagnostic test related to COVID-19, as well as for visits associated with COVID-19 testing through the end of the public health emergency.
Have you been tested for COVID-19 and received a bill from your provider?
- If you experience charges from a COVID-19 testing visit that you believe are in error, contact your provider’s office and request they refile the claim using COVID related codes.
- Be aware that other services (migraine, UTI, sinus infection, etc.) rendered during the same office visit for COVID-19 testing are subject to member cost-share based on plan benefits.
The following provisions end June 30, 2021:
- Waive any member cost share for telehealth/telephone-only services and all LiveHealth Online visits related to COVID-19 through June 30, 2021. The Plan’s usual cost share apply to non-COVID related services/visits.
- Waive any member cost share for in-network providers on treatment of COVID-19 through June 30, 2021.