Anthem COVID-19 Update
- Author: Thursday, July 23rd, 2020
The WKU Health Plan will continue to:
- Waive any member cost-share (copay, coinsurance and deductibles) for the diagnostic test related to COVID-19, as well as for visits associated with COVID-19 testing. (federally mandated through the end of the public health emergency).
- Waive any member cost share for telehealth/telephone-only visits with providers in the plan’s network, for a limited tome. See LiveHealth Online news article for more information! (WKU voluntarily opted-in to waiving member cost-share)
- Waive any member cost share for in-network providers on treatment of COVID-19 through December 31, 2020. (WKU voluntarily opted-in to waiving member cost-share)
Have you been tested for COVID-19 and received a bill from your provider?
- If you experience charges from a COVID-19 testing visit that you believe are in error, contact your provider’s office and request they refile the claim using COVID related codes.
- Be aware that other services (migraine, UTI, sinus infection, etc.) rendered during the same office visit for COVID-19 testing are subject to member cost-share based on plan benefits.