CHHS Faculty Award Winners for 2018
- Author: Wednesday, January 23rd, 2019
Congratulations to the following individuals for their tremendous effort and hard work! Being recognized by one's peers and students is a great honor.
- Teaching – Dr. Leigh Anne Roden-Carrier: Dept. of Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Research/Creativity – Dr. Rachel Tinius: School of Kinesiology, Recreation & Sport
- Public Service – Dr. Lizabeth Sturgeon: School of Nursing
- Student Advisement – Ms. Jan Hunt-Shepard: Dept. of Health Information Management
- Part-Time Teaching – Ms. April Hardison: Dept. of Communication Sciences and Disorders