ALERT: HSES Instructions for Notification of Adjustments Due to Sequestration
- Wednesday, April 17th, 2013
Be sure to log on to your HSES account to learn about OHS Sequestration funding amounts, report on the impact of sequestration, and request approvals and waivers.
Download the Sequestration Tab Guide released by the HSES today. See info below for more information:
From: "ACF HSESHelp (ACF)"
Date: 04/15/2013 3:23 PM (GMT-06:00)
Subject: HSES – Instructions for Notification of Adjustments Due to Sequestration
The Sequestration Impacts tab has been released in HSES and can be found within the Financials tab.
This tab will allow you to:
• Report on the impacts of sequestration
• Request fiscal and program service adjustment approvals
• Request waivers
• Submit electronic revised SF-424s and SF-424As, when required
• When available, view your new base award amount
There are five main sections in the new tab:
• FY2013 Funding Level Adjustments
• 2012-13 Program Service Adjustments
• 2013-14 Projected Program Service Adjustments
• Document Upload and Submission
The form on this tab can be partially or fully completed and your changes can be saved. However, the form cannot be submitted to the Regional Office until the final sequestration levels are available. Once the amounts are available, requests must be submitted using an individual user ID (email-based ID). Regional Office will conduct approvals, where applicable, through this form. This tab will serve as your official record of those actions.