How To Sign Up For Intramural Sports
How to sign-up for WKU Intramural Sports Through IMLeagues.com
All intramural participants will be REQUIRED to create an account on IMLeagues.com.
To create an IMLeagues account:
Go to www.IMLeagues.com and click Create Account
Enter your information, and use your Western Kentucky University email (@topper.wku.edu) and submit.
You will be sent an activation email, click the link in the email to login and activate your IMLeagues account.
You should be automatically joined to your school – If not you can search schools by clicking the “Schools” link
**Note** IMLeagues offers a live support button in the top right corner of all pages, please use this button if you encounter any difficulties.
- Log in to your IMLeagues.com account.
- Click the Create/Join Team button at the top right of your User Homepage page OR Click on the “Western Kentucky University” link to go to your school’s homepage on IMLeagues.
- The current sports will be displayed, click on the sport you wish to join.
- Choose the league you wish to play in (Men’s A, Men’s B, Women, etc.)
- Choose the division you’d like to play in (Monday 5PM, Tuesday 5PM, etc.)
You can join the sport one of three ways
- Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the “Invite Members” link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
- If they’ve already registered on IMLeagues: search for their name, and invite them
- If they haven’t yet registered on IMLeagues: scroll down to the “Invite by Email Address” box, and input their email address.
- Use the Create/Join Team Button at top right of every page
- Accepting a request from the captain to join his team
- Finding the team and captain name on division/league page and requesting to join
- Going to the captain’s playercard page, viewing his team, and requesting to join