Common policies that you need to know as a captain:
- As a captain you or a member from your team are required to attend your sports captains meeting. If you do not your teams spot will be replaced for that event.
- You are responsible to educate your team on the rules of the sport.
- Make sure that you have only eligible players on your team. Some examples of ineligible
- Player that has been ejected and not reinstated
- Former college players in a like sport that have been on a college roster within the last year
- Former or Current Pro players in like sport
- More than 2 club players on a like sport
- Non-Fraternity members on a Fraternity team in a Fraternity league
- A player that plays on more than one single gender team in a sport
- If a player on your team has been ejected from a game or accumulated three unsportsmanlike conduct penalties, they must meet with the Intramural Coordinator and/or GA to be reinstated
- Every player on your team must be signed up on IMLeagues and on your team roster by the playoffs/tournaments. If the player is no on your teams IMLeague roster they will be ineligible for the playoffs/tournament
Spring Sports Rules
* Denotes all league sports
These rules are simply outlines of the rules we most commonly come across on our campus. When we do not have a rule specifically stated in our outline, we will fall back on our governing body's handbook. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out.