Campus Recreation & Wellness Calendar
Kings Bluff Climbing
- Date: Saturday, September 7th, 2019
- Time: 8:00am - 8:00pm
- Location: Clarksville, TN
Cost: : $50 Student | $60 Guest
Depart: Saturday, September 7@ 8:00 AM
Return: Saturday, September 7 @ 6:00 PM
Drive time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pre-trip meeting: Tuesday, September 3 @ 8:00 PM
Included: Climbing gear, chalk, guides from BG Vertical Excape, guide tip & transportation
Kings Bluff is one of the closest outdoor climbing spots near Bowling Green! A fun local climbing area, protected and maintained by the Southeastern Climbers Coalition, Kings Bluff is a great day climb for beginners or the experienced climbers! With grades ranging from 5.5 – 5.13a, there are plenty of challenges and fun features to pick from!
We will begin this trip with by hiking a quick approach to the wall that has a cool overlook at the start, perfect place for pictures. So lace up your climbing shoes, pack your hammock, and join us for a chill day at the crag!
Tentative Trip Itinerary
- Wake up
- Drive to Kings Bluff
- Climb some rocks!
- Eat lunch
- Climb some more rocks! (maybe some more challenging ones)
- Drive home - maybe stop for dinner
Sign up & attend this trip to receive a special discount to College Outside
REGISTER ONLINE TODAY!
Follow the instructions below
1. Go to https://online.spectrumng.net/wku (it will open a new window!)
2. Click "Do not have login" (you will need to make an account!)
3. Enter your 800# (or 500# if a Preston Only Member) for the Member Number (even if you do not have a current membership!)
4. Choose a username and password for your online account with us.
5. Once you have an account set up, click the Home Icon in the top left (the picture, not the actual home letters)
6. Click on Program Registration in the middle of the page!
7. Select ‘ORAC’
8. Select the trip or skill clinic you want!
9. Add to Cart
10. Continue to Cart
11. This should take you to the Payment Summary Screen. Enter your payment info and hit Submit Payment.
12. BAMM You're registered for a trip