Campus Recreation & Wellness Calendar
Muscle of the Month: CYCLE TO SOUTH PADRE ISLAND
- Date: Friday, February 1st, 2013 through Thursday, February 28th, 2013
- Time: 6:00am - 10:30pm
- Location: Fitness Center
Are you looking forward to Spring Break? Get in shape and ready for the beach with this Muscle of the Month Challenge! Our goal is to collectively cycle the distance of 1,209 miles to South Padre Island. Using a stationary bike is a great cardiovascular exercise that works the major muscle groups of the legs. Get your blood pumping and your legs toned this February. Use any stationary bike in the Fitness Center and get an attendant to record your miles.
- Use any stationary bike in the Fitness Center.
- Notify a Fitness Center Attendant before you begin.
- Cycle for as long as you want, and ask a Fitness Center Attendant to record your miles on the M.O.M. board.
- Only full miles count, e.g. 2.5 miles will be recorded as 2 miles.
- Participate as many times as you want.
- Participate twice to receive WellU® credit.
- The male and female who accumulate the most miles will win $15 gift cards.
- Two raffles will be drawn for $10 gift cards.
- Use any stationary bike or the arm ergometer in the Fitness Center.