Campus Recreation & Wellness Calendar
Kayak Roll Clinic
- Date: Tuesday, April 23rd, 2019
- Time: 5:00pm - 6:00pm
- Location: Preston Center Natatorium
Included: Instructors, PFD’s, spray skits, paddles, whitewater kayaks
Does whitewater kayaking interest you!? You’re in luck! ORAC is offering a step by step hands-on clinic in the Preston Center Natatorium on how to roll a whitewater kayak. Over the course of these two clinics, you will learn the fundamentals of how to safely roll a kayak, bracing skills, and paddle techniques to keep you sharp and focused when riding the rapids.
*Please arrive at ORAC 5-10 minutes before your clinic to fill out a waiver! Pre-registration is required to reserve your spot-boats are limited!
REGISTER ONLINE TODAY!
Follow the instructions below
1. Go to https://online.spectrumng.net/wku (it will open a new window!)
2. Click "Do not have login" (you will need to make an account!)
3. Enter your 800# (or 500# if a Preston Only Member) for the Member Number (even if you do not have a current membership!)
4. Choose a username and password for your online account with us.
5. Once you have an account set up, click the Home Icon in the top left (the picture, not the actual home letters)
6. Click on Program Registration in the middle of the page!
7. Select ‘ORAC’
8. Select 'Skill Clinic' & add the clinic you desire!
9. Add to Cart
10. Continue to Cart
11. This should take you to the Payment Summary Screen. Enter your payment info and hit Submit Payment.
12. BAMM You're registered for a trip!