Campus Recreation & Wellness Calendar
Intro to Canoeing
- Date: Monday, April 15th, 2019
- Time: 4:40pm - 6:00pm
- Location: Basil Griffin Lake
Drive time: 15 minutes
Included: Transportation, instructors, PFD’s, paddles and boats!
Did you know ORAC has a fleet of two-man canoes available for rental?! Yes, we do! Join ORAC as we instructor this intro to canoeing clinic to help teach you how to safely enter and exit a canoe, how to paddle and power your boat, and how to have fun on these timeless boats.
*Please arrive at ORAC by 4:40pm before your clinic to fill out a waiver! Pre-registration is required to reserve your spot-boats are limited!
REGISTER ONLINE TODAY!
Follow the instructions below
1. Go to https://online.spectrumng.net/wku (it will open a new window!)
2. Click "Do not have login" (you will need to make an account!)
3. Enter your 800# (or 500# if a Preston Only Member) for the Member Number (even if you do not have a current membership!)
4. Choose a username and password for your online account with us.
5. Once you have an account set up, click the Home Icon in the top left (the picture, not the actual home letters)
6. Click on Program Registration in the middle of the page!
7. Select ‘ORAC’
8. Select 'Skill Clinic' & add the clinic you desire!
9. Add to Cart
10. Continue to Cart
11. This should take you to the Payment Summary Screen. Enter your payment info and hit Submit Payment.
12. BAMM You're registered for a trip!