Campus Recreation & Wellness Calendar
Elkhorn Creek Whitewater Kayaking
- Date: Saturday, April 27th, 2019
- Time: 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Location: Frankfort, KY
Depart time: April 27 @ 8:00 AM
Return time: April 27 @ 6:00PM
Drive time: 3 hours
Included: Whitewater boats, spray skits, helmets, paddles, transportation, guides and epicsights!
Cost: Students $35 | Guest $45
Pre-Trip Meeting: Tuesday, April 23 @ 8:00pm
*Max of 4 spots! Sign up today!
The Elkhorn Creek is a water system located just east of Frankfort, KY. It starts at the Forks of Elkhorn and ends at the Kentucky River! This waterway is known for its beautiful environment and fantastic wildlife alongside the river banks. The beginning section starts out with a Class I-II rapids but mainly flat water. This makes it amazing for beginning whitewater kayakers and canoers. So come on out and enjoy the wildlife in these easy-going rapids and become a member of the Elkhorn Creek Swim Team... if you're lucky!
REGISTER ONLINE TODAY!
Follow the instructions below
1. Go to https://online.spectrumng.net/wku (it will open a new window!)
2. Click "Do not have login" (you will need to make an account!)
3. Enter your 800# (or 500# if a Preston Only Member) for the Member Number (even if you do not have a current membership!)
4. Choose a username and password for your online account with us.
5. Once you have an account set up, click the Home Icon in the top left (the picture, not the actual home letters)
6. Click on Program Registration in the middle of the page!
7. Select ‘ORAC’
8. Select the trip you want!
9. Add to Cart
10. Continue to Cart
11. This should take you to the Payment Summary Screen. Enter your payment info and hit Submit Payment.
12. BAMM You're registered for a trip!