Earth Day Service Project
- Date: Monday, April 22nd, 2019
- Time: All Day
- Location: TBD - Bowling Green Area
Depart time: April 22 @ 4:30 PM
Return time: April 20 @ 6:30PM
Drive time: TBD
Included: Transportation and the satisfaction of helping keep the Earth clean!
Join ORAC on a quick afternoon trip to honor Earth Day! We will provide transportation to a cool location to do trail maintenance, river or park clean up! Location and more information to come once the date approaches closer. This would be a great opportunity to give back to your community and count for service hours. Sign up today!
REGISTER ONLINE TODAY!
Follow the instructions below
1. Go to https://online.spectrumng.net/wku (it will open a new window!)
2. Click "Do not have login" (you will need to make an account!)
3. Enter your 800# (or 500# if a Preston Only Member) for the Member Number (even if you do not have a current membership!)
4. Choose a username and password for your online account with us.
5. Once you have an account set up, click the Home Icon in the top left (the picture, not the actual home letters)
6. Click on Program Registration in the middle of the page!
7. Select ‘ORAC’
8. Select the trip you want!
9. Add to Cart
10. Continue to Cart
11. This should take you to the Payment Summary Screen. Enter your payment info and hit Submit Payment
12. BAMM You're registered for a trip!