Campus Recreation & Wellness Calendar
- Date: Monday, July 30th, 20122012-07-30
- Time: All Day
- Location: Fitness CenterFitness Center
Ball Squat Challenge (July & August 2012)
The legs are a major muscle group that often times get neglected. The Ball Squat will challenge you to hold a squat for as long as you can. This is a great functional exercise that requires the use of all of the muscles in the leg. Want defined legs? Try this challange a few times a week through the month of July and August, and begin to see the results in your legs that you have been waiting for! See you in the fitness center!
Male and Female winners will receive a $15 gift card and there will be three raffle prize winners, each winning $10 gift cards.
- Notify fitness center staff before you start the challenge.
- Hold a ball squat for as long as possible.
- Once finished, have the fitness center staff member record your time.