Campus Recreation & Wellness Calendar
- Date: Thursday, April 5th, 2012
- Time: 2:30pm - 5:30pm
- Location: Preston Center Blue Court
Rules and Regulations
- All participants must fill out the appropriate paperwork.
- Three premier days will take place on
- April 4, 1:30-3:30pm
- April 5, 2:30-5:30pm
- The event will take place on Preston Center Blue Court #3.
- Walk-ins are welcome but participants can also sign-up in the Health and Fitness Lab in advance.
- Participants must complete all repetitions of each exercise in the circuit correctly to be eligible for prizes.
- This is a timed event. The goal is to complete the entire circuit correctly in the least amount of time possible.
- Health and Fitness Lab employees will be judges in determining correct completion of the circuit.
- Winners will be determined by the male and female who complete the circuit the fastest.
- Participants can complete the challenge as many times as they would like.
- Participation in this event counts towards WellU credit and participants will also be entered into a raffle drawing.
- Results will be posted for public display, unless requested otherwise.
- Jump rope warm-up
- Dumbbell ground to overhead
- Mountain Climbers
- Lunges with plate overhead
- Push up with knee-ins
- Sprint a lap around the track