- Date: Wednesday, February 19th, 20202020-02-19
- Time: 5:00pm - 6:00pm
- Location: Preston Center NatatoriumPreston Center Natatorium
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 19
Time: 5:00 - 6:00 pm
Where: Preston Center Natatorium
Included: Paddle board, paddle, PFD
Join ORAC for this skill clinic on stand-up paddle boarding! We will meet at the pool -- all you need to bring is a swimsuit and a smile! You will leave this clinic with basic skills and some practice navigating waters on a paddle board.
Come by our Gear Shop in the Preston Center to sign up, or follow the instructions below to sign up online.
REGISTER ONLINE TODAY!
Follow the instructions below
1. Go to https://online.spectrumng.net/wku (it will open a new window!)
2. Click "Do not have login" (you will need to make an account!)
3. Enter your 800# (or 500# if a Preston Only Member) for the Member Number (even if you do not have a current membership!)
4. Choose a username and password for your online account with us.
5. Once you have an account set up, click the Home Icon in the top left (the picture, not the actual home letters)
6. Click on Program Registration in the middle of the page!
7. Select ‘ORAC’
8. Select the trip or skill clinic you want!
9. Add to Cart
10. Continue to Cart
11. This should take you to the Payment Summary Screen. Enter your payment info and hit Submit Payment.
12. BAMM You're registered!