Time: 5:00pm - 6:00pm
Location: Preston Center
Included: Rope for tying
Instructions: meet us in the Multi-Purpose room at 5:00pm
Address: 1906 College Heights Blvd, Bowling Green, KY 42101 Meet us in the Multi Purpose room at The Preston Center!
Come learn how to tie different types of knots that can help you in both everyday life and when you’re camping (or any other activity where you might be tying some knots). We will go over some basic knots, some adjustable knots, and some downright crazy knots that will help you in any situation, specifically camping. Bring your fingers and determination, no previous experience required. Don’t be thrown for a loop – they’re knot that hard.
Prior registration is appreciated!
REGISTER ONLINE TODAY!
Follow the instructions below
1. Go to https://online.spectrumng.net/wku (it will open a new window!)
2. Click "Do not have login" (you will need to make an account!)
3. Enter your 800# (or 500# if a Preston Only Member) for the Member Number (even if you do not have a current membership!)
4. Choose a username and password for your online account with us.
5. Once you have an account set up, click the Home Icon in the top left (the picture, not the actual home letters)
6. Click on Program Registration in the middle of the page!
7. Select ‘ORAC’
8. Select the trip or skill clinic you want!
9. Add to Cart
10. Continue to Cart
11. This should take you to the Payment Summary Screen. Enter your payment info and hit Submit Payment.
12. BAMM You're registered for a trip
- All Categories
- Campus Events
- Athletic Events
- WKU Ag Expo Center Events
- Board of Regents
- WKU Restaurant and Catering Group
- Student Activities / Organizations
- Summer Camp
- Van Meter Auditorium
- Elizabethtown - Fort Knox Campus
- Glasgow Campus
- Owensboro Campus
- WKU Off Campus Events
- Cultural Enhancement
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,