- Date: Saturday, October 21st, 20172017-10-21
- Time: 7:30am - 10:30am
- Location: WKU campusWKU campus
In its 38th year, Med Center Health 10K Classic will start and end on the WKU campus.
For details, visit http://www.themedicalcenter10kclassic.com/
The courses for all events have changed this year with all events starting outside Houchens Industries-L.T. Smith Stadium. See Course Map for details.
Race Day Schedule
- 7:30 am – 5K Run/Walk
- 7:45 am – 1.5 Mile Fun Walk
- 7:55 am – 10K Wheelchair Race
- 8:00 am – Med Center Health 10K Classic
- 9:00 am - Check in for Children's Classic
- 9:30 am - Race Course Closes
- 9:30 am - Children's Classic (grades 4th-6th)
- 9:45 am - Children's Classic (grades kindergarten-3rd)
Many area streets will be closed from 6 a.m. to 10 a.m. For a detailed map of road and lot closings, click HERE.
Access to campus will be limited to the intersection of 14th Ave. and Chestnut Street. Entrance to the Alumni Square Garage will be from Center Street.
Please note, the following lots will be closed with no entry or exit for the duration of the race.
- College Heights Blvd. Lot
- Diddle South
- Kentucky Street Lot
- Poland Lot
- McCormack Lot
- McLean Service Drive
- Schneider Lot
- South Lawn
- Wetherby Lot
Contact: Campus and Community Events, (270) 745-2497