2017-18 On Campus Meal Plans
Plan 1: All Access Plus - $1,984/Semester
You want the best? You got it! Our All Access Plus plan puts everything WKU Restaurant Group has to offer at your disposal - unlimited access to Fresh Food Company and plenty of Meal Plan Dollars. Convenience, value and flexibility rolled into one plan! Perfect for grabbing a full meal, snack, beverage or just to socialize!
Unlimited meals/week in the Fresh Food Company (up to 10 meals may be used per week as a Value Meal) + $250 Meal Plan Dollars
Plan 2: All Access - $1884/Semester
The same convenience, value and flexibility as the All Access Plus with a few less Meal Plan Dollars. Still great for getting a full meal, snack, beverage or just to socialize!
Unlimited meals/week in the Fresh Food Company (up to 10 meals may be used per week as a Value Meal) +
$150 Meal Plan Dollars
Plan 3: Block 240 - $1,724/Semester
This plan offers additional flexibility with a set number of meals per semester as opposed to per week. Average of 15 meals/week.
240 meals/semester + $150 Meal Plan Dollars
Plan 4: Weekly 14 - $1,684/Semester
This plan provides an average of 2 meals per day, seven days a week.
14 meals/week + $250 Meal Plan Dollars
Plan 5: Weekly 12 - $1,647/Semester
A great value for students not on-campus seven days a week.
12 meals/week + $275 Meal Plan Dollars
Plan 6: Weekly 10 - $1,485/Semester
Perfect for eating on-campus twice a day, five days a week.
10 meals/week + $300 Meal Plan Dollars
More Information about On Campus Meal Plans
All first-year (less than two regular session semesters) students living on-campus under the age of 21 are required to participate in one of the on-campus meal plans. All other full-time (12 hours or more) undergraduate students living on-campus or off-campus are automatically enrolled in the $75 Meal Plan Dollar Flex (MPD Flex) plan and may upgrade to another plan to satisfy their dining needs. On-campus students may upgrade to any of the available on-campus plans and off-campus students may upgrade to any on-campus or off-campus plan.
Our newest plans, The All Access Plus and All Access, get you the most out of your meal plan! The All Access Plus plan puts everything WKU Restaurant Group has to offer at your disposal - unlimited access to Fresh Food Company and plenty of Meal Plan Dollars. Convenience, value, and flexibility rolled into one plan! Perfect for grabbing a full meal, snack, beverage, or just to socialize! This plan offers you Unlimited meals/week in the Fresh Food Company, as well as 10 meals per week as a Value Meal at any of our other dining locations!
Our All Access plan is still the same convenience, value, and flexibility as the All Access Plus with a few less Meal Plan Dollars. It is still great for getting a full meal, snack, beverage or just to socialize!
All students living on campus may choose from any of the On Campus Meal Plans. To help with your Meal Plan decision, consider the following two questions:
- What are your/your students' eating habits? Do they eat 3 meals/day, 2 meals/day, or graze all day?
- Will you/your student stay on campus most weekends or will they go back home most weekends?
Considering these questions should help you decide which Meal Plan will be best for you or your student. Your selected Meal Plan will be placed on your student ID card with either a certain number of meals per week, a block of meals, or unlimited access to Fresh Food Company to be used over the semester. Meals per week plans will begin on Monday morning and should be used through the following Sunday night. All Weekly and Block Meal Plans will allow students to use up to 4 meals per day.
Once you've found the Meal Plan with the right number of meals, you can now customize the Meal Plan Dollars to fit your needs! When signing up for your Meal Plan, you can add up to $200 additional Meal Plan Dollars via TopNet to help with all the 'extras' you may want. These Meal Plan Dollars can be used in all on campus dining locations including Einstein Bros. Bagels, Panda Express and Starbucks! Any additional Meal Plan Dollars added via TopNet will be added to your university bill.
By using Meal Plan Dollars, you will save 11% every time you make an applicable purchase in any retail dining locations including the on campus convenience stores. You can even use them at Chili's! Plus, if you happen to have Meal Plan Dollars left at the end of the fall semester, they will rollover to the spring semester, giving you more time to use them!
Save on Every Meal!
*Based on lunch & dinner pricing at Fresh Food Company
|All Access Plus||All Access||Block 240||Weekly 14||Weekly 12||Weekly 10|
Price Per Meal
Price Using MPD
Cash Price (includes tax)
Saving Per Meal (when using Meal Plan)
Terms and Conditions
- Meal plans purchased for use in WKU Restaurant Group locations are for the personal use of the owner of the plan only and are non-transferable. The WKU Restaurant Group meal plans cannot be used as a gift card or gift certificate.
- Declining balance funds (Meal Plan Dollars, Dining Dollars, MPD Flex) may be used by the cardholder to make a purchase in any WKU Restaurant Group location and to purchase a meal or snack for a guest.
- Except as otherwise expressly stated in these terms, all WKU Restaurant Group funds and plans are non-refundable and will expire at the earlier of the last day of enrollment, as applicable, or the last day of the current semester.
Meal Plan/Declining Balance Funds
- WKU Restaurant Group meal plans, Meal Plan Dollar and MPD Flex funds are non-refundable.
- Unused meal plan swipes expire the end of each week for weekly plans and the end of the semester for block plans or the last day of enrollment.
- Unused Meal Plan Dollar balances, as part of a meal plan, will roll from fall to spring semester but will expire on the last day of the spring semester.
- Unused MPD Flex balances will roll from year to year.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,