What is the Flex Plan?
The Flex plan is designed to supplement a student’s campus dining needs and can be used at all WKU Restaurant Group locations.
Am I Required?
All full-time undergraduate students (residing on- or off-campus) enrolled in 12 credit hours or more, who do not select a traditional meal plan, will participate in the Flex Plan program. The Flex amount has been set at $300 per semester for the 2020/2021 school year.
- $300 will be charged to the student’s TopNet account automatically each semester.
- The Flex Plan Dollars will be loaded onto the students WKU ID, and can be used at any of our on-campus restaurant locations.
- Additional funds cannot be added to the Flex plan
- If full-time undergraduate students purchase any applicable traditional meal plan they will be exempt from the Flex Plan.
- Unused Flex Dollars will remain on the students WKU ID Fall semester to Spring semester and from year to year. Upon graduation or departure from the University, any remaining Flex will be forfeited.
As a reminder, the Flex dollars on your account are not a fee – these dollars can be used in every dining location on campus (plus Chili's) and you will get an 11% discount on most of your purchases when using the Flex. Resources for students who have dietary concerns or who wish to be in contact with WKU’s registered dietitian should visit https://www.wku.edu/wkurg/dietitian.php.
For more information, click here.