Meal Plan Dollars
Meal Plan Dollars are a part of your Meal Plan and can be customized to fit your needs. These Meal Plan Dollars can be used in all on-campus dining locations including Chick-fil-A, Einstein Bros. Bagels, and Starbucks! Any additional Meal Plan Dollars added via TopNet will be added to your university bill. When using Meal Plan Dollars, you will save 11% on all applicable purchases and save $1.00 off the door price when used in the Fresh Food Company or Hilltopper Hub.
Your Student May Need More Meal Plan Dollars!
When signing up for your meal plan you can add up to $200 additional Meal Plan Dollars in $50 increments via TopNet to help with all the 'extras' you may want. This chart shows week-to-week spending to ensure the dollars last all semester. It can help you budget your MPD according to your Meal Plan chosen AND help determine if you will need to add additional MPD. For more meal plan information, check out our on-campus and off-campus Meal Plan options.
- This is additional money that can be added to the students WKU ID labeled as Dining Dollars, designed for our off-campus students, upperclassmen and faculty and staff.
- Dining Dollars are loaded onto your student ID card and are accepted at all WKU Restaurant Group locations.
- When using Dining Dollars, you will save 11% on all applicable purchases and save $1 off the door price when used in the Fresh Food Company and Hilltopper Hub.
Dining Dollars never expire and can be replenished any time throughout the year by going online to TopNet or to the ID Center, Downing Student Union 2125.
Big Red Dollars
- This is additional money that can be added to the students WKU ID labeled as Big Red Dollars
- Students can go to select off-campus restaurants and eat as well as use the dollars at our on-campus locations.
- Big Red Dollars offer variety, and is great for on- and off-campus students.
These dollars never expire and can be replenished throughout the year by going online to TopNet or to the ID Center, Downing Student Union 2125.
For Terms and Conditions, click here.