More Information: Flex Plan
- Full-time students living on campus, including the WKU KY Street apartments, who do not have a traditional meal plan will be assessed the Flex Plan each semester.
- Off-campus full-time students that do not have 3 or more 'face-to-face' classes on the main campus will be exempt from the Flex Plan during that semester.
- Excluded from the Flex Plan are all first-year (less than two regular session semesters) students living on-campus under the age of 21 who are required to participate in one of the on-campus meal plans.
- Financial aid and scholarships can be used towards the Flex Plan charge.
- If the student is initially enrolled in 12 hours and at some time drops below 12 hours during the semester no refund will be given.
- Any unused Flex Dollars will remain on the students WKU ID Fall semester to Spring semester and from year to year. Upon graduation or departure from the University, any remaining Flex will be forfeited.
Flex plan purchases will receive 11% off all applicable items in retail dining locations and save $1 off the door price when used in the Fresh Food Company and Hilltopper Hub, giving you even more buying power! The Flex Plan offers an average of $18.74 per week and additional funds cannot be added to the Flex Plan. You can upgrade to a traditional meal plan to satisfy all your campus dining needs.
Benefits to the Flex Program:
- It is an easy way to budget for snacks and food purchases while on-campus and to socialize more while on-campus
- No actions to take; the process is automatic
- No need to carry cash; your Flex is loaded on your student ID card
Financial aid and scholarships can be used towards the charge