2017-18 Off Campus/WKU KY St. Apt. Meal Plans
Plan 1: Block 80 - $771/Semester
Perfect for eating on-campus once a day, 5 days per week.
80 meals/semester + $150 Meal Plan Dollars
Plan 2: Block 65 - $768/Semester
Ideal for the student that will be on campus 3 or 4 days per week.
65 meals/semester + $250 Meal Plan Dollars
Plan 3: Block 50 - $764/Semester
A great option for the student that spends 2 or 3 days a week on campus.
50 meals/semester + $350 Meal Plan Dollars
More Information about Off Campus/KY Street Apt. Meal Plans
Students commuting from home or from their own apartment or students living in the WKU KY Street Apartments are eligible to purchase any of the plans above or any of the On Campus Meal Plans that may fit their needs. The Off Campus Meal Plans have a 'block' of meals that a student can utilize throughout the course of the semester, without being locked in to a certain number of meals per week. Your selected number of block meals will be placed on your student ID card at the beginning of the semester and will be available as you need them throughout the semester.
If you feel that you will need more Meal Plan Dollars than those that come with your plan, you may add up to $200 additional Meal Plan Dollars when you are signing up for your plan. These Meal Plan Dollars can be used in all on campus dining locations including Einstein Bros. Bagels, Panda Express and Starbucks! Any additional Meal Plan Dollars added via TopNet will be added to your university bill.
By using Meal Plan Dollars, you will save 11% every time you make an applicable purchase in any on campus dining locations including the on campus convenience stores. You can even use them at Chili's! Plus, if you happen to have Meal Plan Dollars left at the end of the fall semester, they will rollover to the spring semester, giving you more time to use them!
Terms and Conditions
- Meal plans purchased for use in WKU Restaurant Group locations are for the personal use of the owner of the plan only and are non-transferable. The WKU Restaurant Group meal plans cannot be used as a gift card or gift certificate.
- Declining balance funds (Meal Plan Dollars, Dining Dollars, MPD Flex) may be used by the cardholder to make a purchase in any WKU Restaurant Group location and to purchase a meal or snack for a guest.
- Except as otherwise expressly stated in these terms, all WKU Restaurant Group funds and plans are non-refundable and will expire at the earlier of the last day of enrollment, as applicable, or the last day of the current semester.
Meal Plan/Declining Balance Funds
- WKU Restaurant Group meal plans, Meal Plan Dollar and MPD Flex funds are non-refundable.
- Unused meal plan swipes expire the end of each week for weekly plans and the end of the semester for block plans or the last day of enrollment.
- Unused Meal Plan Dollar balances, as part of a meal plan, will roll from fall to spring semester but will expire on the last day of the spring semester.
- Unused MPD Flex balances will roll from year to year.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,