WKU Technology Accounts www.wku.edu/it/accounts
- NetID is your login to myWKU (Portal), TopNet, Blackboard, MyStuff, computer labs, WKU InfoView, wireless, and more.
- Look up NetID and set initial password at www.wku.edu/it/accounts/netid.
- Keep your login information secure!
- One Stop access to applications including TopNet, Banner, WKU InfoView, Blackboard, IT Helpdesk and more.
- Record keeping system for academic and administrative information.
- Employee Banner account access will be assigned after training.
- Secure gateway to administrative and academic information related to registration, teaching, advising, finance, personal employee records, and more.
Email & Calendar webmail.wku.edu
- Administrative and academic communication and scheduling system.
WKU InfoView infoview.wku.edu
- Web-based reporting tool available to faculty and staff.
- Provides the ability to schedule, view, print and export Crystal Reports.
IT Policies and Safe Computing www.wku.edu/it/security
- Everyone at WKU is required to practice safe computing.
- Read, understand, and follow IT Policies (www.wku.edu/it/policies).
WKU File Shares my.wku.edu or mystuff.wku.edu
- Access network file storage using MyStuff on or off campus.
- P: drive is the individual, WKU-related storage and cannot be shared.
- S: and U: drives are shared storage depending on job responsibilities.
Technology Training www.wku.edu/it/videotutorials
- Technology video tutorials.
- Online workshops on Blackboard, Adobe software, etc. Log into Blackboard, and click IT Training tab for workshop access.
- Learning management system for course materials and discussions, multimedia files, tests, grades, etc.
Technology Resource Center (TRC) www.wku.edu/it/trc
- Hands-on digital media facility, in MMTH 257.
- Equipment for loan: laptops, cameras and projectors.
- Sign Up for Emergency Text Alerts. topnet.wku.edu
Access from Personal Information tab. Warnings include weather, crime, and school closing related notifications.
- Telephone services: www.wku.edu/it/telephone
- Data Network: www.wku.edu/it/network
- Cellular Resources: www.wku.edu/it/cellular
Audio & Video Collaboration Services
- Video conferencing services for collaborative communication needs.
- Real-time, online communications from of ce or mobile device.
- Audio conferencing and webinar coordination services.
Discounts and Purchasing www.wku.edu/it/discounts-purchasing
- Apple and Dell hardware and Adobe Creative Cloud discounts.
- Microsoft Of ce and antivirus software at no cost to students.
- Cellular discount of 8% with AT&T and 10% with Sprint.
Student Technology Centers www.wku.edu/it/labs
- Computer labs available for the use of current WKU students.
TopperTech: Student Computer Support www.wku.edu/it/toppertech
- Full computer service center for WKU studnets
- Diagnostic testing
- Mac and Windows support
- Apple and Dell warranty service
- Hardware support & replacement
- Software support
- Operating system restoration
- Virus and spyware removal
- Data backup & recovery
Contact TopperTech Support via the IT Helpdesk
IT Helpdesk 270-745-7000
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,