Full computer service center for WKU faculty, staff, and students.
- Walk-up technical support for WKU students, faculty, and staff
- Dell and Apple (excluding iPhone) warranty services for supported endpoints
- Maintain the ITS Support Standards for hardware and software
- Full support for computers, mobile devices, and printers as specified by ITS Support Standards
- Provide break/fix solutions for student personally-owned device technologies
Note: Must have student ID and power adapter to check-in device.
- Computer lifecycle administration of university-owned equipment, from purchase to surplus
- Basic network troubleshooting
- Equipment consulting and purchasing recommendations
- Assist with technology questions and troubleshooting
- Data management and backup services
- Facilitate and manage laptop reservations for faculty, staff, and students
To check in a personally-owned device, please bring the following items to the third-floor Service Windows located in Jody Richards Hall:
- WKU Student ID
- Power adapter
Online Equipment Reservation
Laptop reservations for WKU faculty, staff, and students can be made using the Connect2 Online Equipment Reservation.
The WKU ITS Service Desk is here to help. Give us a call, chat with a representative online, use the Self-Help Knowledge Base and more.
Some of the links on this page may require additional software to view.