Full computer service center for WKU faculty, staff, and students.
- Walk-up technical support for WKU students, faculty, and staff
- Dell, Microsoft, and Apple (excluding iPhone) warranty services for supported endpoints
- Maintain the ITS Support Standards for hardware and software
- Full support for computers, mobile devices, and printers as specified by ITS Support Standards
- Provide break/fix solutions for student personally-owned device technologies.
Note: Must have student ID and power adapter to check-in device.
- Computer lifecycle administration, from purchase to surplus
- Basic network troubleshooting
- Equipment consulting and purchasing recommendations
- Assist with technology questions and troubleshooting
- Data management and backup services
- Facilitate and manage laptop reservations for faculty, staff, and students
To check in a personally-owned device, please bring the following items to the third-floor Service Windows located in Jody Richards Hall:
- WKU Student ID
- Power adapter
Laptop reservations for WKU faculty, staff, and students can be made using the Online Equipment Reservation.