TopperTech - Student IT Support
TopperTech is a technology support service available to all WKU students who are issued a WKU ID and are enrolled in a current and/or following WKU term. Provided services include hardware diagnostics and repair, network support, virus and spyware removal, facilitate hardware purchases, and operating system restorations. The TopperTech office is staffed during normal university business hours. Assistance may be obtained multiple ways. Please refer to the ITS Contact page for more information.
To check in your device please bring the following items to our Service Windows on the 3rd floor of Jody Richards Hall:
- Your WKU Student ID
- Your power adapter
- Your device
For more information about TopperTech and its operations, please refer to the links on the left and the ITS Knowledge Base.
TopperTech Terms of Service
- Service is available to all registered WKU students.
- Service request must be made by device’s rightful owner.
- Devices are serviced on a first-come, first-served basis. Due to numerous factors, it is difficult to provide an accurate turnaround time.
- While a device is in TopperTech possession, we are not responsible for damage caused by natural disasters or other emergencies outside of our control.
- TopperTech cannot guarantee a solution; however, in such situations information on other resolutions can be provided.
- TopperTech is not responsible for existing blemishes or damage to a device. A physical inspection is made at check-in, and any existing damage is noted.
- TopperTech retains data for 60 days.
- Once a device is completed, TopperTech will notify the client via email and phone. If a device is not picked up within 30 days of the first notification, it becomes the property of TopperTech to dispose of at our discretion.
|TopperTech Office Hours
(Fall Term 2018)
|Monday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm|