New Student Technology Guide
Get Started with Information Technology Services at WKU
Welcome to WKU
Information Technology Services is excited you are now a Hilltopper! We are here for you every step of the way. Below, is our guide to getting started with technology at WKU. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at anytime during your time at WKU.
Before Attending T.O.P.
- iWKU features maps, bus schedules, lab traffic, dining dollars, course schedule, grade lookup and more.
- Everyone at WKU is required to practice safe computing. Failure to do so may result in disciplinary action or place you or others at risk.
- NEVER share your WKU passwords. Sharing your WKU passwords breaks WKU policy.
After Registering for Classes
- TopperTech provides free full computer service and free equipment reservations.
- Student Technology Centers are available for use all around WKU's campus and provide 24/7 hour PC and Apple computer access, scanners, and printing.
- Currently enrolled students are given a print allocation each academic year. WKU ITS recommends that you do not bring your own printer to campus. Personal wireless printers do not work on our network.