Center for Innovative Teaching & Learning - News
CITL recognizes and holds drawing for WKU faculty who have transitioned to Blackboard Ultra
- Monday, February 27th, 2023
The Center for Innovative Teaching & Learning (CITL) would like to recognize WKU faculty who have taken the leap to Blackboard Ultra. It is no small feat, and we appreciate their willingness to be at the forefront of change, especially since Blackboard Ultra represents a more optimal learning experience for our students.
To express our gratitude, CITL held a drawing for conference registration for two teaching, learning, and technology conferences to be held in Nashville this year. From our pool of early adopters, we congratulate the winners of that random drawing:
- Dr. Ray Blankenship, Analytics and Information Systems
- Dr. Daniel Boamah, Social Work
- Dr. Sarah Bonis, Psychology
- Dr. Sarah Edwards, Chemistry
- Braden Grant, Accounting
- Dr. Liza Kelly, Music
- Dr. Allie McCreary, School of Kinesiology, Recreation, and Sport
- Darnez Pope, Health Information Management
- Jennifer Sheffield, School of Teacher Education
- Dr. Kandy Smith, School of Teacher Education
Some of the links on this page may require additional software to view.