Deadline for applying to become a CEBS Student Ambassador
- Date: Wednesday, April 16th, 2014
- Time: 4:15pm - 4:15pm
- Location: Gary Ransdell Hall 2053
The selection process for the College of Education and Behavioral Sciences Student Ambassadors for the 2014-2015 academic year has begun.
The roles of those selected as CEBS Student Ambassadors include (but are not limited to): representing CEBS at WKU recruitment events (e.g. open houses, Focus on WKU, etc.), assisting with the Academic Transitions Program, serving as hosts to visitors and guests of CEBS, serving as peer mentors and providing assistance at various CEBS related programs and events.
Students must meet minimum qualifications including:
- Have a 2.75 GPA or higher
- Have a declared major that is housed within the College of Education and Behavioral Sciences
- Be of sophomore standing or above (by the start of the fall 2014 semester)
- Have completed 6 or more credit hours within their major
- Have a letter of recommendation from a CEBS faculty or staff member
We are looking for students who will be good representatives of CEBS and WKU and would love to have a diverse team of students.
The application can be downloaded at the CEBS Student Ambassadors website. The application deadline is Wednesday, April 16, 2014. Students may also obtain an application and more information by contacting Denise Hardesty or Pam Pierce.