Theatre Scholarship Day
This year's theatre scholarship day will be held on Saturday, February 18, 2022.
You are invited to spend a day getting to know us in the Department of Theatre & Dance at WKU. On Theatre Scholarship Day you’ll have the opportunity to learn about WKU, meet the faculty, tour our facilities, take a class, and have lunch with our current students. Parents are also welcomed, of course! You also have the option to audition or interview for a scholarship.
Theatre Scholarship Day usually begins at 10:00 am and wraps up around 2:00 in the afternoon, depending on what events you choose to participate in. Events may include:
- A welcome and Q & A with the faculty
- A tour of our theatre facilities
- Masterclasses with faculty
- A session for parents on topics like financial aid, scholarships, living learning communities, study abroad, etc.
- Scholarship interviews for Design and Technology, General Interest in Theatre, Theatre in Education, Dramaturgy, Playwriting, and Directing. (Optional)
- A musical theatre dance class (Optional)
- Campus tours (optional)
- Acting and musical theatre auditions (Optional)
If you register for this event, we will send you a detailed schedule at least two weeks prior to the day.
You’re also welcomed the submit an audition video prior to the day. Details about audition requirements and how to submit a video can be found here.
If you would like to attend our Theatre Scholarship Day, please fill out this form:
Deadline to register is February 14, 2023.
See information on directions to WKU and hotels near WKU.
Some of the links on this page may require additional software to view.