Bachelor of Science in Engineering Technology Management
Engineering Technology Management at Western Kentucky University is a 2+2 program designed specifically for students who currently hold a certificate or associates degree from a technical school, two year college or 4 year institution. This program leads to a bachelor of science degree.
The engineering technology management program is a capstone program that provides a two year management emphasis for those working toward a supervisory position in industry. Graduates are empowered to obtain a position of leadership in business, industry or workforce development in support of innovation and global competitiveness.
Technology is defined as any tool or operating system designed to improve the efficiency, quality and competitiveness of an organization.
The minimum requirements for acceptance are as follows:
- Application and fee
- Official copy of transcript(s)
- ACT or SAT scores if applicable
When completing the WKU Domestic and International Undergraduate Application, under Planned Course of Study Section, Choose:
- Category of Study >>> Bachelor's Degree
- Planned Course of Study >>> Engineering Technology Management
- Primary Location >>> Web (online only)Please note: online completion of this program requires block transfer of credits.
For more information about the program, fill out the form below.