The Advisors' Guide
WKU Online & On Demand Courses
- TOP for Online Learners
- Coaching for Academic Readiness Excellence & Success (C.A.R.E.S.) Blackboard to support success coaching for online learners
- Tuition & Billing for Online Courses
- Student Introduction to TopNet (registration, FA, advising)
- Student Email Set-Up
Resources For Working With Online Learners
While the academic requirements are the same for face-to-face students and online students, each group has different needs. Online learners are often far removed from campus, and need additional help navigating their pathway to degree attainment, which is why we created this online resource guide. The goal of this guide is to provide easily accessible information for those working with online students at WKU.
This site will provide you with the most up-to-date information on things such as:
- Admission Requirements for Online Learners
- Online Degree Programs
- Orientation for Online Learners
- Completing the Colonnade Program Online
- Changes Impacting Online Students
Information about accreditation can be found through the Office of the Provost.
Some of the links on this page may require additional software to view.